It's no surprise that the Kardashian sisters are known for their dear of makeup. Nosotros all know Kylie and her heavily sought after brand, Kylie Cosmetics, continues to have sold out releases and is 1 of the most debated products on Youtube (the consensus seems to be that you either live for information technology or yous hate it. See: her over priced brush kit). Kim as well recently launched her ain cosmetics line after a collar with Kylie, and is also a polarizing product line.

So, imagine the beauty community'due south surprise when it was revealed in December 2018 that Khloe Kardashian, the youngest of the three, and her best friend, Malika Haqq, were releasing their own limited edition makeup sets each. The full line includes a face kit a piece($44), iv lipsticks (ii for each gal at $24 each) and Glow Letters in beautiful X's, O's, and hearts($18).

beauty claims

Via Becca'due south website, the Bronze, Blush & Glow Palettes claim to be an "Like shooting fish in a barrel to utilize, all-in-one face up palette, just similar a photo filter, in real life." They also state the pulverisation formula is buildable, smoothing, and creates a natural glow. They also state the product has "low-cal diffusing pigments & light reflecting pearl create a lit-from-within glow".

ingredients

A quick peek at the ingredients lets usa know that the first 1 listed (and ordinarily the ingredient that is the nigh in the product itself) is talc. Now I in no way shape of grade claim to exist an expert on talc, but it is a debated product for makeup ingredients due to the fact that inhaling it is bad for your lungs. However, most reputable sites also state that that is only the case if it is talc in its natural form which may contain asbestos, which this does not.

THE PALETTE WITH & WITHOUT FLASH

packaging

I thing I was disappointed about was the packaging, on the website information technology does a skillful task of making information technology seem like its a heavy, luxurious metallic casing. Withal, this is not the case, its actually a plastic type feel, and pretty calorie-free. It almost feels cheap. For the price of $44 I would have appreciated a heavier encasing of the product.

swatches

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: GLOW Upwardly, Vehement, FABULOSITY, KOKO Statuary

Each pulverization switched beautifully and definitely had the "lit-from-within" glow that Becca is known for. Full transparency, this is my get-go ever Becca production, and I picked it 1 for the color story, and two because I'm really a fan of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (pleasedontjudgemeitsaguiltypleasure). I adopt the blush "Fierce" to the other blush in the palette, "Fabulosity", as I feel it is warmer on my skin tone and more peachy, which I await for in a blush. The matte bronzer, "Koko Bronze" is too lovely, applied very smooth and I found that with continued use, I could either build it up slowly or get HAM and have a serious bronze. I shoot for a soft warm look and then building information technology upwardly is my get to. The highlight, "Glow Up" is by far my favorite matter about the palette, I was able to use a ton without adding texture to my skin, and accept the nice subtle naked skin glow that seems to be trending these days in the beauty customs.

overall

Overall I did like the product and would reward information technology an 9/10; one betoken off for the packaging beingness a little misleading. That being said I will be reaching for this product everytime I do my makeup, certainly for the highlighter besides every bit the blushes. The matte didn't quite beat my love of the Hoola Matte Bronzer by Do good, but if I didn't have that one, I'd utilize this one. I also imagine that this volition terminal me a good long while, and then if you lot desire to spend the money I really recommend information technology equally an introductory production to Becca.